Lumsdon Wood Partnership provide Project and Cost Management on construction projects across all sectors
Lumsdon Wood undertakes all Quantity Surveying services at its core. All staff hold at least a Quantity Surveying degree. From early cost advise through to final account, we are there every step of the way to assist and advise.
These services include:
- Cost estimating
- Cost analysis
- Bills of Quantities
- Tender and contract documentation
- Cost management
- Final accounts
Lumsdon Wood provides a full Project Management role including Employers Agent and Project Monitoring. We understand the complexities of construction together with the real need for quality communication and teamwork from all parties.
Through repeat business with many clients, we have proved a clear understanding of clients requirements and endeavour to deliver at all stages.
Lumsdon Wood have a long track record in providing Principal Designer services. Working under the CDM Regulations 2015, we ensure that our clients are fully compliant with their responsibilities by undertaking their duties to include the following:
- Review and comment on drawings from a Health and Safety perspective
- Preparation and submission of F10
- Preparation of Pre-Construction Information Pack
- Review and approval of Contractors Health and Safety Plan
- Monitoring of onsite Health and Saftey requirements
- Collation and submission of Helalth and Safety Files